October is the perfect month to get to know my fellow bloggers a bit better! So, consider yourself tagged for this fun Halloween survey. 🎃
- What scent sets the holiday mood?
- Favorite Halloween Fun Size Candy Bar?
- Favorite Halloween movie?
- Favorite seasonal sweet?
- What toppings are on the perfect candy apple?
- What’s your favorite costume you ever wore on Halloween?
- Most enjoyable fall tradition?
- Pumpkin Patch Hayride or Haunted Hayride?
- What song is a must for a Halloween Party Playlist?
- Favorite Halloween Monster: Dracula, Frankenstein, etc.?
- Cider or Cocoa?
- Scary movies or Scaredy cat?
- Pumpkin Spice: Yum, or Yuck?
- Which is scariest: Spiders, Zombies, or Clowns?
- Best find in your Trick or Treat bag?
- Worst thing to get in your Trick or Treat bag?
Here are my answers:
What scent sets the holiday mood?
Cinnamon Spice! I love the brooms, pine cones, candles, and anything else I get my hands on.
Favorite Halloween Fun Size Candy Bar?
When it comes to chocolate, it’s impossible to pick a favorite. Snickers, KitKats, Peanut M&M’s, Heath…they’re all good.
Favorite Halloween movie?
Family Favorite- Hocus Pocus. I adore scary movies, too…not gory, but one with a good suspenseful plot, and a dark and stormy feel to it, is perfect!
Favorite seasonal sweet?
Chocolate Covered Apples
What toppings are on the perfect candy apple?
Chocolate, Caramel, and Crushed Peanut Butter Cups. (I have chills thinking about it).
What’s your favorite costume you ever wore on Halloween?
Wonder Woman (Because nobody messes with a super hero’s candy).
Most enjoyable fall tradition?
Finding the perfect pumpkin to carve in the pumpkin patch…then, buying a cheap replacement at the grocery store, because the other one is too perfect to carve. (It will look so perfect with the Thanksgiving decor).
Pumpkin Patch Hayride or Haunted Hayride?
Pumpkin Patch. Yes, I like a good scare…from behind the tv screen, where zombies can’t grab me and pull me into the dark forest- to the chain saw shed.
What song is a must for a Halloween Party Playlist?
Favorite Halloween Monster: Dracula, Frankenstein, other?
Frankie! He’s my favorite Halloween icon.
Cider or Cocoa?
If I chose cider, I wouldn’t be named Agatha Chocolats. Cocoa, for sure. And bring on the whipped cream!
Pumpkin Spice: Yum, or Yuck?
Mostly, yum. Until it gets out of hand, and I’m smelling it all day in toilet cleansers and laundry detergent.
Which is scariest: Spiders, Zombies, or Clowns?
Best find in a Trick or Treat bag?
A Pumpkin Wrapped Lindor Truffle
Worst thing to get in your Trick or Treat bag?
*gifs by giphy.
If you have the time to participate, I’d love to hear your answers!👻