Day 4: Pumpkin Patch Snack
Spending a day at the pumpkin patch can build up a fierce appetite. Tame tummy growls with a cute pumpkin- shaped snack.
Caramel Pumpkin Pretzels
These one-bite treats are perfect on the go, or for nibbling at home. They’re sweet, they’re salty, and best of all they’re simple!
Orange melting chocolate wafers
1. Warm a caramel in the microwave for about 10 seconds. (Caution, it will be very hot). Mold the caramel over one entire side of the pretzel.
2. Place on aluminum foil, and chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, melt candy wafers in the microwave. Microwaves vary, but I generally start with 30 seconds and stir, and then, continue at 30 second intervals until smooth.
4. Dip caramel pretzels in melted chocolate.
5. While candy is still wet, add an M&M for the pumpkin stem. You may need to roll a tiny piece of foil up to prop the stem into place while it hardens.
6. Chill till hardened and enjoy!
Happy Pumpkin Patching!