Simple, yet sophisticated. Love this inventive idea! ❤️
Portions: 4 normal people or 1 pregnant wife.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 oz or 115 g of either Dark or Milk Chocolate
2 tbsp of Nutella
20 small Marshmallows
10 crushed Graham cookies
1 pack of puff pastry dough
2 beaten Egg Yolks
1 tsp of Sesame Seeds
1 tsp of icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a lightly floured work surface, lay out your puff pastry dough.
- In a bain-marie (water bath), add your chocolate & Nutella and let it melt until it is nice and smooth.
- Lay out your melted chocolate onto the puff pastry dough.
- In another bain-marie (water bath), add your marshmallows with 2 tbsp of water at the bottom of the bowl.
- Let it heat up and melt the marshmallow until the mix is nice and smooth.
- Lay out your melted marshmallows…
View original post 214 more words