I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Deirdre’s Daily Dose. Visiting her blog is a breath of fresh air. Deirde’s kind-spirit and love for the world keeps you coming back, post after post. At this time, she’s facing a challenging recovery after surgery, but still managing to keep a positive spirit. She is an inspiration! If you haven’t done so already, check out her blog, and send some kindness her way!❤️
Thank you, Deirdre for nominating me for the award. It’s such a nice surprise and honor to be recognized by a fellow blogger. (gif)
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the person that nominated you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself. Here is my list! 😊
- Answer 11 questions posted by the person that nominated you.
- Post 11 new questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award.
- Notify your nominees of their award.
Here are my answers to Deirdre’s questions:
- What is your favorite thing to do on a summer’s day? Eat ice cream, read, write, (preferably indoors, where it’s cool) …and wait for Autumn.
- Why did you start blogging? To connect with others who like to read, write, cook, bake, or just laugh. The world needs more Laughter!
- What makes you continue to blog? So many wonderful people!
- What is your favorite genre of music? Do you listen to it when you write or do you like silence when you write? When I write, I prefer silence or rain.
- Where is the place you’ve traveled to that you’ve enjoyed the most and why? hmmm…Hershey, PA 🍫🍫🍫 haha
- If you could do anything in life where money was no object, what would it be? I have a special place in my heart for Autism and Animals. On a selfish note, I’d travel…and then, write stories based off my experiences.
- If you had to give up reading or writing, which would you give up? That’s an ugly question! But, I could never stop writing. Being creative is what makes me tick.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? First stop Paris, but l have much chocolate exploration to do. Italy, Belgium, England, Switzerland
- What is your favorite meal? Dessert. Sad, but so true.
- What can you not leave the house without in the morning? I need my Coffee, or I will be inclined to growl at someone.
- What country do you live in and have you ever traveled outside of it?’ US. I’m a Southern gal.
The greatest part of the Liebster Award, is paying it forward. It’s an opportunity to recognize new and notable blogs.
And the nominees are:
The Quirk and The Cool
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- Describe your blog in 5 words.
- What is the last dessert you ate?
- Name any 3 people (living, dead, fictional) that you have never met, that you would like to have dinner with.
- What would you serve for dinner?
- What is the best decade, and why?
- What kitchen gadget could you not live without?
- Where’s your happy place?
- Romance, Mystery, Drama or Action?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s the best find in an assorted box of chocolates?
- Give the link to the favorite thing you have posted.
Looking forward to your responses!