I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by the sweet Emily from Forever Emily’s Blog. Checkout her site for yummy recipes, make-up tips, and other gal fun. Thanks a bunch, Emily!
Here are a condensed set of the rules, if you choose to participate, (you can learn more about the official rules here):
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer the questions they provided.
- List 11 random facts about yourself. (You can find my original list here 😊 )
- Nominate 11 blogs of your choosing that you think deserve recognition.
- List 11 questions to ask your nominees.
Here are my responses to Emily’s questions.
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavour? Anything Chocolate! 🍫
- Water? or Fizzy Pop? Chocolate Coke from the Soda shop.
- What is your top fear? Chocolate shortage (It’s real! 😭)
- Are you a sweet or savory person? Sweet!
- What is your favourite book? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Do you prefer to write in pen or pencil? Definitely pen!
- Why did you start your blog? To connect with other book lovers, chocoholics, bakers, and good folk!
- How many siblings do you have? If none, would you want any? Do Little Debbie and Peppermint Patty count?
- What 2 things do you like about yourself and why? I like to laugh, and creativity is my passion. Being myself, and smiling at the world is what life is about.
- If you could be any animal what would you be? Panda
- What is your favourite chocolate bar? Too tough to narrow. Any good chocolate with some crunch, nuts, or caramel. No raisins! 😁
Now, for the moment we’ve been waiting for…
The Nominees are:
Around Zuzu’s Barn
Back Pain Blog UK
Divya Deepak Rao
June Cleaver 21st Century Style
Mix tapes & Cupcakes
Snap Shots in Cursive
The Page Turner
Here are my questions for the nominees
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Give 3 words to describe yourself.
- What is the last dessert you ate?
- Name any 3 people (living, dead, fictional) that you have never met, that you would like to have dinner with.
- Do you ever eat chocolate for Breakfast? (If so, please pass on all the yummy details! 🍫)
- Name a song, book, or movie title that relates to your life.
- What kitchen gadget could you not live without?
- Choose the best gift to receive: A book, A box of chocolate, Flowers, or make-up?
- Romance, Mystery, Drama or Action?
- Name a celebrity you admire, and why.
- What’s the best find in an assorted box of chocolates?
Looking forward to your responses!